This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

mandag den 25. november 2013

Mindless Self Indulgence tonight

I just realized that I haven't told you this yet.
In about an hour I'm leaving to go to a Mindless Self Indulgence concert in Copenhagen!!!
I'm excited, yes!

So, no one actually wanted to go with me when I said that 'oh, Mindless Self Indulgence is coming to Denmark' *wink, wink*, so I'm dragging my best friend with me even though she doesn't know the band :)



I'll see you tomorrow with all the dirty details about the concert ;)

XOXO Emily

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar