This blog is really just about what I find to be the most awesome thing in the whole world: MUSIC
Share the same interest? Then you will like this blog :)

Music isn't something you hear, it's something you feel. I like music because songs say what I can't.

tirsdag den 19. november 2013

3 NEW CD'S

Just spend some money that I don't have (just kidding, but it's money that I should be using on christmas presents). I went to this cool music shop in Copenhagen, and the reason why it's cool is because they don't sell music like Justin Bieber or One Direction. No, no, no. This is all music from old school rock to pop rock artists.

The first of the three albums is Panic! At The Disco's new album Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die.


I listened to is five times in one day, just going too and from school. My favorite tracks are This Is Gospel, Casual Affair, Nicotine, and Miss Jackson. They just have something about them that make that album special.

The two next albums that I got are both from The Floor Is Made of Lava. A while back I went to their goodbye concert (check out the review here: http://memusicandhellyeah.blogspot.dk/2013/09/danish-rap-and-danish-rock.html ) and since then I've loved their music.These are the albums: Hwl at the Moon, and Kids and Drunks.




I haven'r had much chance to listen to these yet, but I will. Until then you may settle with this.

What album have you been listening to the most the past month? Please leave a comment in the section below.

XOXO Emily

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar